WHAT: Statewide Virtual Town Hall Meeting for sharing ideas and tips on how to support youth and scholastic sports athletes and coaches through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Coach Travis Trickett, WVU Mountaineer Football
- Dayna Charbonneau, Director of Clinical and Sport Psychology
- Michael Ryan, Program Coordinator for CPASS Athletic Coaching Education
- Johannes Raabe, Sport and Exercise Psychology assistant professor
- Kristen Dieffenbach, Director for the Center for Applied Coaching and Sport Sciences
WHEN: Thursday (April 9), 3-4 p.m.
NOTES: Registration is limited for this free, online event. Participants will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the meeting by computer or telephone. If you are unable to register, email CoachingEd@mail.wvu.edu for the link to the event recording which will be sent after the meeting concludes.
CONTACT: Kristen Dieffenbach
WVU College of Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
Call 1-855-WVU-NEWS for the latest West Virginia University news and information from WVUToday.
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.