- Around 500 West Virginia farmers and agribusiness owners
- WVU Extension Service faculty and staff, other industry experts
- Jennie Love, owner and creative director of Love 'n Fresh Flowers; keynote speaker
- Various conference exhibitors and Winter Blues Farmers Market vendors
WHEN: From 8 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 19 to roughly 5 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22
WHERE: Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center, 200 Civic Center Dr., Charleston
NOTES: The conference also includes the popular Winter Blues Farmers Market, a collaboration with the West Virginia Department of Agriculture, which takes place Saturday, Feb. 22 from 1-5 p.m. The Winter Blues Farmers Market is open to the public.
The four-day conference offers an affordable opportunity for West Virginia farmers to learn how to adapt their enterprises to meet the rising demand for local foods and increase their profitability.
Best film opportunities:
- Friday, Feb. 21, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Conference keynote luncheon
- Saturday, Feb. 22, 1-5 p.m. – Winter Blues Farmers Market media preview
CONTACT: Hannah Booth
WVU Extension Service
Call 1-855-WVU-NEWS for the latest West Virginia University news and information from WVUToday.
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.