WHEN: Friday (Oct. 4) 4 - 6 p.m. Comments begin at 5:15 p.m.
WHERE: The Vantage Point, 2156 University Avenue, Morgantown (across from Sheetz at University Place)
WHO: Speaking at the event will be:
- Javier Reyes, vice president of Startup West Virginia and Milan Puskar Dean of the Chambers College
- Gordon Gee, President of West Virginia University
- John Chambers, CEO of JC2 Ventures, former CEO of Cisco Systems;
- Sarah Biller, Executive Director, Vantage Ventures
- Chad Prather, president of Huntington National Bank’s West Virginia region
- The Honorable Joe Manchin III, U.S. Senator
- The Honorable Shelley Moore Capito, U.S. Senator
Members of the media who would like to attend are asked to RSVP for the event.
CONTACT: Brittany Murray
Senior Writer, Office of Strategic Communications
John Chambers College of Business and Economics
Call 1.855.WVU.NEWS for the latest West Virginia University news and information from WVUToday.
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.