WHAT: Point Pleasant Branding Committee Roundtable
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday Oct. 3, 6 – 7:30 p.m.
- Rita Colistra, BrandJRNY Director and Principal Investigator, Associate Professor West Virginia University
- WVU BrandJRNY student team
- Leigh Ann Shepard, Chairperson of the Point Pleasant Branding Committee
- Point Pleasant area resident
WHERE: Harmon Park Youth Center, 205 Camden Ave., Point Pleasant
NOTES: The community branding initiative is funded by a grant from the American Electric Power Foundation.
Photo, video and interview opportunities with Point Pleasant Community: Branding Committee members and the WVU student team members available before the roundtables, from 5:30 – 6 p.m. and immediately after the event. Free parking will be available. Leigh Ann Shepard can be reached at 304.593.3305 and Colistra can be reached at 304.293.6793.
Director of Marketing and Communications
WVU Reed College of Media
PR/Community Relations Director for Point Pleasant project
Call 1.855.WVU.NEWS for the latest West Virginia University news and information from WVUToday.Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.