WHO: Nearly 20 high school students in 11th and 12th grades
WHEN: Monday (July 15) – Friday (July 19)
WHERE: Erma Byrd Biomedical Research Center, WVU Health Sciences Center, Morgantown, with the exception of the Friday lab tours.
BEST FILMING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Monday, July 15
- 4 p.m., Neuron Communication
- Tuesday, July 16
- 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., Neuroimaging
- 2 – 3 p.m., Backyard Brains
- Wednesday, July 17
- 9 – 10 a.m., Rockefeller Neuroscience Institute demonstrations
- 3 – 4 p.m., Research lab demonstrations
- Thursday, July 18
- 10 – 11 a.m., Backyard Brains
- 2 – 3 p.m., Motion Capture
- Friday, July 19
- 10 – 11 a.m., Research lab tours in the Life Sciences Building, downtown campus
About the Camp:
Campers will participate in hands-on demonstrations with WVU faculty and graduate students in areas like neuroanatomy, studying the effects of light at night, impacts of stroke, and motion capture computer simulations of the body.
WVU School of Medicine
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.