The PRT will end passenger service today (Dec. 2) at 6 p.m. due to some unforeseen operational issues. Regular passenger service will resume at 9.30 a.m. on Saturday for football gameday. However, Walnut station will remain closed and normal operations will resume Dec. 5.
WVU Transportation Services will provide bus service along the usual PRT route for passengers from 6 p.m. to 10:15 p.m. at the following locations:
• Walnut station/Turnaround area on Beechurst Ave.
• Beechurst station/ Turnaround area on Beechurst Ave.
• Engineering station/Evansdale Crossing lower level
• Towers station/ Towers near the tennis courts
• HSC station/ In front of Mountaineer Station
Faculty, staff and students may also ride the Mountain Line Transit Authority bus service free with a valid WVU I.D. Available routes servicing the campus during the evening are the Campus PM which runs every 10 minutes and the Blue & Gold Express that runs every 20-25 minutes. For more information on Mountain Line routes, visit www.busride.org.
WVU Transportation and Parking will continue to provide updates on Twitter as they become available at @WVUDOT.
CONTACT: Phoenicia Keffer, WVU Transportation & Parking
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.