WHAT: First 2021 West Virginia Economic Outlook Conference
WHERE: Embassy Suites by Hilton, 300 Court St., Charleston
WHEN: Wednesday, Oct. 13, 7:30 a.m. to noon
- Andy Bauer, Vice President and Regional Executive, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- John Deskins, Director, West Virginia University Bureau of Business & Economic Research (speaker)
- Mark Muchow, Deputy Cabinet Secretary, West Virginia Department of Revenue (speaker)
NOTES: Learn more about the state’s economic future, including an in-depth discussion of moving beyond COVID-19 and new opportunities resulting from the pandemic.
This year’s agenda and lineup of speakers is designed to inform leaders from across West Virginia with valuable and timely economic data and other insights about the global, national, and region's economic climate and outlook as well as encourage idea sharing among the many participants.
Other West Virginia Economic Outlook Conferences include:
- Wheeling Area Economic Outlook Conference | Wheeling
- Oct. 20 | 8 a.m. to Noon | Live
- North Central Economic Outlook Conference | Fairmont
- Oct. 26 | 8 a.m. to Noon | Robert H. Mollohan Research Center
- Eastern Panhandle Economic Outlook Conference | Martinsburg
- Nov. 1 | 8:30 -10:30 a.m. | Live
- New River Gorge Area Economic Outlook Conference | Beckley
- Nov. 18 | 8:30-11:30 a.m. | Live
CONTACT: Heather Richardson
Assistant Dean of Communications, Engagement & Impact
John Chambers College of Business and Economics
Call 1.855.WVU.NEWS for the latest West Virginia University news and information from WVUToday.
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.