Latest Story Pitches
- WVU grad student teaches economic principles through video games during COVID-19 pandemic
- WVU School of Medicine faculty suggests artificial intelligence could be significant tool in treating COVID-19 patients
- WVU Extension Service 4-H robotics team makes shields for health care workers
Find an Expert
West Virginia University experts can provide commentary, insights and opinions on various news topics.
Search for an expert by name, title, area of expertise or college/school/department.
- WVU Extension provides general workplace safety guidance as businesses begin to reopen
- Behind the mask with a WVU doctor: What to wear and whether face coverings should be mandated
- Billions of people could be invisible in COVID-19 contract tracing efforts utilizing smartphone apps
WVU in The Conversation
West Virginia University contributes to and supports The Conversation, an international news source that seeks out academics to provide independent, high quality, authenticated, explanatory journalism to promote better understanding of current affairs and complex issues.Read Stories
Media Outlets: Please be advised that content viewed on WVUToday is intended for publication. West Virginia University grants editorial usage of content presented on WVUToday in your legacy and online publications. Credit should be given to WVU/University Relations.
The official YouTube channel of West Virginia University.WVU YouTube