Latest Story Pitches
- WVU engineering student balances course load with creating protective gear for health care workers
- WVU grad student teaches economic principles through video games during COVID-19 pandemic
- WVU School of Medicine faculty suggests artificial intelligence could be significant tool in treating COVID-19 patients
Find an Expert
West Virginia University experts can provide commentary, insights and opinions on various news topics.
Search for an expert by name, title, area of expertise or college/school/department.
- Step away from the screen: Short work breaks improve performance, mind
- President’s Executive Order more political than legal, but may spur Congress to change the law
- Law enforcement violence in black communities will continue despite criminal justice system action in Minneapolis case
WVU in The Conversation
West Virginia University contributes to and supports The Conversation, an international news source that seeks out academics to provide independent, high quality, authenticated, explanatory journalism to promote better understanding of current affairs and complex issues.Read Stories
Media Outlets: Please be advised that content viewed on WVUToday is intended for publication. West Virginia University grants editorial usage of content presented on WVUToday in your legacy and online publications. Credit should be given to WVU/University Relations.
The official YouTube channel of West Virginia University.WVU YouTube