WELLWVU, West Virginia University students’ center for health, will offer PPD Clinics during the first three weeks of the fall semester to accommodate students who need them for their fields of study.
The clinics will be offered at the reduced rate of $20, which must be paid at the clinic. Students must come back to the same location 48 hours later to have their test read and receive documentation.
There will be clinics in the John E. Jones Conference Rooms in the Health Science Center on the following dates:
- Monday, Aug. 20, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 21, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 27, 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 10, 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
One clinic will be held in Allen Hall, room 802B on:
- Tuesday, Aug. 28, 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.