The West Virginia University community is invited to attend a reception honoring recently retired staff members who have dedicated their service to the WVU Division of Student Affairs. The reception will be held in Elizabeth Moore Hall at 3 p.m. on March 21.
The 14 honorees include employees who have or will retire between Jan. 1, 2011 and June 30, 2012 are as follows:
- Linda Adams, Career Services Center
- Maxine Ash, The Daily Athenaeum
- Kenton Colvin, Admissions and Records
- Susan Cook, Admissions and Records
- Sandra Dalton, Dining Services
- Betty Howell, Housing
- Marion Kostka, WELLWVU
- Lynmarie Kuntz, Mountaineer Adventure Program
- Sallie Jo Mason, Dining Services
- John Patteson, Financial Aid
- Linda Rogers, Career Services Center
- Linda Shaw, Judicial Affairs
- John Vanin, WELLWVU
- Barbara Wilkins, Dining Services
“Student Affairs provides a variety of valuable programs and services to help our students learn and grow outside the classroom,” said Ken Gray, vice president for Student Affairs. “Each of the honorees has been instrumental in providing an environment that fosters student development and success.
“All of them have been dedicated to helping our students develop to their full potential, some with over 20 years of service, and I’m sure students for years to come will greatly benefit from their commitment.”
Light refreshments will be served with remarks beginning at 3:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact Sheila Powell at 304-293-5811 or Shyla.Powell@mail.wvu.edu.
CONTACT: Sheila Powell, Student Affairs
Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.